Lavender oil Bulgarian (FEMA# 2622, CAS# 8000-28-0) from Ultra International B.V. has a fresh, sweet, floral odor and can be used in alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, baked goods, candy and more.
Lavender Oil Bulgarian
March 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 567Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 32Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 32IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 30Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 23Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 22Progress in Essential Oils
- 16Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 15Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 13Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 12Grapefruit Flower Oil
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot