Aromatic & Allied Chemicals now offers Mentha piperita oil (peppermint oil; FEMA# 2848 CAS# 8006-90-4), which offers sweet, peppermint notes in flavor and fragrance applications, including in those for the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
Mentha Piperita Oil
March 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 373Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 31Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 23IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 21Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 19Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 16Progress in Essential Oils
- 16Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 14Progress in Essential Oils: Sweet Fennel Oil and Extract
- 13Grapefruit Flower Oil
- 12Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot