New Directions Aromatics now offers orange flower absolute (Citrus auratium L.; FEMA# 2818, CAS# 8030-28-2), also known as neroli absolute, which is an orange to clear brown liquid, offering a rich, warm, sweet floral odor to fine fragrance and personal care product applications. The ingredient possesses antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative and digestive properties.
Orange Flower Absolute
January 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 636Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 37IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 32Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 30Progress in Essential Oils
- 24Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 22Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 21Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 17Progress in Essential Oils
- 12Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot