Payan Bertrand’s citronella oil fraction (rhodinol; FEMA# 2308, CAS# 8000-29-1) has a rosy character with a slight citronella accent. In fragrances, it can be added to colognes and citrusy fresh compositions, while as a flavor ingredient it has a potential use in beverages, tea and ice creams to add an aldehydic element.
Citronella Oil Fraction
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 636Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 37IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 32Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 30Progress in Essential Oils
- 22Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 22Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 21Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 17Progress in Essential Oils
- 12Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot