Berje Inc.’s grapefruit flower oil (CAS# 90045-43-5, also registered as 8016-20-4) is from a North African natural essential oil produced from the blossom of the grapefruit tree (Citrus paradisi). Similar to neroli, but with distinct nuances, the yellow- to amber-colored oil features a sweet, floral and honeysucklelike aroma and blends well with citrus oils, floral absolutes, and fruity components. It has applications in both fine fragrance and flavor, with the aromatic strength to stand alone, but also add a complex floral note to specialty flavors and men’s and women’s fine fragrances.
Grapefruit Flower Oil
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 504Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 33Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 28Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 27IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 24Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 22Progress in Essential Oils
- 16Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 14Progress in Essential Oils: Sweet Fennel Oil and Extract
- 14Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 12Grapefruit Flower Oil
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot