Payan Bertrand’s tea black leaf absolute (CAS# 84650-60-2) brings floral and fruity effects with slight watery green notes. Additionally, it gives a chocolate note and can have applications in alcoholic beverages, flavored waters and compounded flavors. As a fragrance ingredient, its character blends well in fougère and amber compositions, introducing a bitterness typically used in men’s fragrance.
Tea Black Leaf Absolute
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 574Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 32IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 31Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 30Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 23Progress in Essential Oils
- 23Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 16Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 16Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 13Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 12Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot