Melissa oil (lemon co-distilled) from Payan Bertrand is obtained by the co-distillation of lemon essential oil and Melissa officinalis leaves. The olfactory profile is close to lemon oil, but it also develops a verbena infusion element and can be used to offer freshness to citrusy fine fragrances.
Melissa Oil (Lemon Co-distilled)
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 634Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 33IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 32Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 29Progress in Essential Oils
- 22Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 21Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 20Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 17Progress in Essential Oils
- 12Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot