Ventos' styrax resinoid MD (CAS# 8046-19-3), a 100% natural material from the Liquidambar spp. tree, can be added to fine fragrances to offer sweet, spicy balsamic notes. The material also features a honeylike odor with a fruity and animal nuance.
Styrax Resinoid MD
June 10, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 510Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 33Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 29IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 28Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 24Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 22Progress in Essential Oils
- 16Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 14Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 14Progress in Essential Oils: Sweet Fennel Oil and Extract
- 12Grapefruit Flower Oil
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot