Differences in the intensity or character of a fragrance between stages play an important role in consumer acceptance and likeability.
Improving Fragrance Performance Using Intensity Plots (iPlots)
December 26, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Detergents/Soaps
- 7Herbal and Botanical Fabric Softener Fragrances
- 5Formulation notes: Fragrancing Detergents
- 4Woody Notes in Perfumery Part III: Cedarwood and Derivatives in Soap Fragrances
- 3Perfumer's Notebook: Perfuming of laundry detergents
- 1Improving Fragrance Performance Using Intensity Plots (iPlots)
- 1The Value of Perfume Raw Materials in Soap
- 1Creative Perfumery in the Soap and Detergent Field