Textile materials are ubiquitous in our surroundings. In the private sphere, this primarily includes fabrics for clothing, furniture and other home applications. There is a high consumer demand on the performance of such materials, especially in clothing. Wearable textiles should theoretically impart a positive feeling upon the wearer, particularly in the way it feels against skin.
Textile Materials With Fixed Cyclodextrins As A Fragrance Depot
June 1, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 175The Role of Fragrance in Product Development
- 113Patent Pick: Scent-driven 'Time Travel'
- 70Scensing Cleanliness: Fragrance for Better Living
- 46Free Article Download: IFRA Reveals a Fragrance Formula ... in Defense of Trade Secrets
- 22Formula for Success: Innovation in Fragrance
- 15EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT: Eternity: Ideas and Evolution
- 14The Evolving Links Between Scent and Color
- 10The Role of Fragrances in Household Products
- 10Sandalwood and Sandalwood Compounds
- 10Isomerization of Dihydromyrcene Oxide
- Raw Material Bulletin: December 2015
1/13/2016, Perfumer & Flavorist editors
- Interrelation of trends in the American fragrance market and the essential oil industry
4/14/2016, John E. Porter
- Musk Aroma Chemical Industry
4/6/2016, Lauren Barbetta, Theodore Trowbridge, and 1.A. Eldib, PhD
4/6/2016, George S. Clark,
- Continuous Steam Distillation of Essential Oils
4/6/2016, G. R. Boucard and R. W. Setth,