Having a broad palette today is still a need. Despite the banning of some raw materials, we can find newcomers ...Technical applications show more and more complexity and therefore oblige us to dig up different raw materials coming from other applications.
The Last Word
February 11, 2013
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 25Free Article Download: IFRA Reveals a Fragrance Formula ... in Defense of Trade Secrets
- 22Second Edition of 'Perfumery: Techniques in Evolution' Released
- 13Formula for Success: Innovation in Fragrance
- 12Survive, Grow and Thrive: 6 Opportunities for Fragrance in 2010
- 11Muscenone 962191
- 11EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT: Eternity: Ideas and Evolution
- 9Patent Pick: Scent-driven 'Time Travel'
- 6NEXT: Rethinking Fragrance in Product Development
- 4Aroma Chemical Profiles
- 4Ethyl Dehydrocyclogeranate
- The Last Word
2/28/2013, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief