"Unilever is focusing on fragrance because we recognize its power to contribute to our business growth," noted an official 2011 fragrance award announcement issued by Michael Polk, Unilever's president, global foods, home and personal care, and Genevieve Berger , chief R&D officer. "The Unilever Fragrance Awards celebrate ... great work in driving fragrance excellence."
Honoring Home and Personal Care Fragrance
March 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Multi-use
- 175The Role of Fragrance in Product Development
- 113Patent Pick: Scent-driven 'Time Travel'
- 67Scensing Cleanliness: Fragrance for Better Living
- 45Free Article Download: IFRA Reveals a Fragrance Formula ... in Defense of Trade Secrets
- 25Formula for Success: Innovation in Fragrance
- 15EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT: Eternity: Ideas and Evolution
- 14The Evolving Links Between Scent and Color
- 11Honeysuckle in Perfumery and Cosmetics
- 10Sandalwood and Sandalwood Compounds
- 10The Role of Fragrances in Household Products
- Raw Material Bulletin: December 2015
1/13/2016, Perfumer & Flavorist editors
- Interrelation of trends in the American fragrance market and the essential oil industry
4/14/2016, John E. Porter
- Musk Aroma Chemical Industry
4/6/2016, Lauren Barbetta, Theodore Trowbridge, and 1.A. Eldib, PhD
4/6/2016, George S. Clark,
- Continuous Steam Distillation of Essential Oils
4/6/2016, G. R. Boucard and R. W. Setth,