Most Popular in Fragrance
- 2122State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 1148What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1129Techy Fragrance Innovations Turn Heads (and Noses)
- 733Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 660The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 657Breathe In Cedar Wood, Breathe Out Stress
- 550Freshen Up Your Perfume Knowledge With Fragrance Academy
- 490How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 431Brazilian Fragrance Blooms in Color
- 413Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
Recent in Fragrance (page 2 of 28)
Mar 10, 2017
We know that clean, quality air is critical when evaluating your chemicals and creations. The Halo air filtration system is easily installed in the ceiling of your lab and requires no connection to HVAC.
Mar 9, 2017
Bell promoted Diego Navia and Cecilia Paredes and announced the retirement of Hildemaro Montejo after 22 years.
Mar 8, 2017
Firmenich’s Bérangère Magarinos-Ruchat has earned the World Business Council for Sustainable Development's Leading Women Award.
Mar 7, 2017
Cosmetovigilance is at the forefront of the industry's mind and is deeply rooted in testing ingredient safety. In relation, a new paper explores the aggregated exposure of consumers to given ingredients, with interesting results.
Mar 1, 2017
Quimdis will move to new facilities in Grasse, France in March, where they are expected to expand their capabilities.
Mar 1, 2017 | Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
Niche fine fragrance segment has added more than $240 million to the fragrance market since 2014.
Feb 24, 2017
Kerry Group, has appointed its new CEO, Edmond Scanlon, who will be succeeding Stan McCarthy.
Feb 23, 2017 | Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
This month's column discusses the chemical composition of silver fir oil.
Feb 23, 2017 | Pia Long, director, Olfiction Ltd.
Mandy’s avant-garde approach to perfume and flavor has created a portfolio of work that inspires her customers and readers.
Feb 21, 2017
The post states that American men, aged 18-34, are by far the main fragrance user group and are drawn especially to perfume and eau de toilette.
Feb 17, 2017
Part 2 in this two-part mini series will discuss the effects of redesigning air flow to yield higher oil concentrations during encapsulation.
Feb 16, 2017
On July 1, 2017, Boet Brinkgreve will serve as chief supply chain officer in order to drive the company’s supply chain.