Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1011The Juice
- 810Inspiring the Scenthusiasts: Five Years of Teaching Design With Scents
- 700Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 691Earthy, Spicy and Sweet: 2016 Fall Fragrance Trends
- 666World Essential Oil Market Expected to Reach $11.5 billion by 2022
- 599Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 505Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 464Go East Young Man...To India's Fragrance Market
- 402Patent Pick: Calculated Fragrancing
- 328Progress in Essential Oils: Ylang Ylang and Cananga oil
Recent in Fragrance (page 17 of 32)
Turkey bans cosmetic products tested on animals; companies have to list the ingredients of their products in detail. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
A draft law is reportedly in the works to ban animal testing in Russia for cosmetics, perfumes and their ingredients. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Pitbull launched two new fragrances, Pitbull Miami Man and Pitbull Miami Woman.
Isobionics is opening a new laboratory equipped with new generation fermenters and is preparing to launch two new fragrances, sandalwood and patchouli.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015, which prevents a patchwork of conflicting state or local GMO labeling laws [update includes comments from FEMA, GMA].
A first-person account of the challenges and opportunities for this prized fragrance, cosmetic and medicinal product.
This is part three of a web series about perfumer John King, who applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.
The Humane Cosmetics Act aims to end animal testing for cosmetics after a one year phase in and it would also phase out the sale of animal-tested cosmetics in three years.
Sustainability is a key focus not only for marketers and brands, but also for consumers.
The 48th Amendment to the code of practice includes three new Standards based on the dermal sensitization QRA and more.
SC Johnson becomes the first major consumer packaged goods company to offer product-specific fragrance disclosure to consumers, beginning with Glade.
Why is REACH registration so critical to the fragrance industry?