Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1435Nootkatone Evolves to Fight More than the Zika Virus, NIAID Sponsors Research
- 829The Billion Odor Nose
- 795The Juice: Dr. Jenny Tillotson and eScent
- 773Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- 689Smell-Training Can Improve Olfactory Loss
- 610Odor Elimination Testing Never Smelled Better
- 524Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 412The Smell of Clean: Fragrance Drives Consumer Preference in Cleaning Products
- 367Kline Study Finds Home Fragrance Market in the Strongest Position Yet
- 355Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
Recent in Fragrance (page 17 of 32)
Material produced via engineered biology.
Digital fragrance resource will continue under agency.
The Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has extended its comment deadline for the fragrance ingredient vetiveryl acetate to May 19, 2015.
Tea time, F&F floracy, oud & leather, citrus, up in smoke, and more.
Program seeks to boost efficiency of harvesting and distillation.
Seven Scent details latest fragrance trend.
NPD shared that the U.S. prestige beauty* industry reached $11.2 billion and grew 3% in dollar sales in 2014, compared to 2013. Makeup experienced the healthiest gain, 6%, while fragrance dollars grew 2% and skin care increased by 1%.
NPD said U.S. consumers’ intent to buy was high in protein and fragrance categories in 2014.
Michael Edwards releases latest survey of scent launches, including celebrity, feminine and other categories.
The new studies will evaluate whether computational fluid dynamics methodology allows physicians to better predict the chances of restoring the sense of smell when operating to remove blockages.
The winners of the 2014 Fragrance Foundation Arabia awards reflect the growing influence of multinational brands, as well as the resilience of regional players.
The two main categories include the so called “Fragrance Comfort Zone” and the “Fragrance Innovation Zone”.