Most Popular in Fragrance
- 922IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 643Evolva’s Nootkatone Evolves to Fight the Zika Virus
- 609The Juice: Luca Turin – Olfactory Iconoclast
- 478Patent Pick: The Answer to Amber
- 418The Mysterious Olfaction Molecule Unmasked
- 405Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 400Patent Pick: Allergen-free Lily of the Valley
- 383WPC Exclusive: Jasmine Sambac in Fragrance with Felix Buccellato
- 295The Smell of Clean: Fragrance Drives Consumer Preference in Cleaning Products
- 232Creating a Partnership Between Fragrance and Cosmetic Actives
Recent in Fragrance (page 1 of 6)
The U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases is sponsoring the research to test nootkatone against mosquitoes carrying the Zika virus.
According to a study by Kline, the U.S. home fragrance market is in one of its strongest positions with the strongest growth since 2010 in 2015.
In a recent international survey conducted by IFRA UK and the European Cleaning Journal (ECJ), fragrance is considered to be one of the most important factors for cleaning products.
Amanda Nguyen will join IFRA North America as the director of government affairs and legal, effective July 25.
In a WPC exclusive, Felix Buccellato, founder and perfumer, Custom Essence Inc., sits down with P&F to share how his jasmine sambac findings can be applied to perfumery.
7/6/2016 | Pia Long
In an exclusive interview with biophysicist, Luca Turin, he discusses his controversial vibrational olfaction theory and his passion for perfume.
7/6/2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
This month's column discusses the chemical composition of pink pepper fruit and leaf oils.
Mintel Research has found that celebrity fragrances need revamping in order to appeal to consumers.
The days of skimping and saving to fit that amber note into your fragrance price point could be long gone. Inventors from Symrise appear to have a new answer to amber, as this patent application explains.
With the ban of pan masala and chewing tobacco, the attar industry is losing nearly 80% of its sales.
What's your reaction to cyclohexal? The EU's is concern, while Givaudan's is this patent application to emit lily of the valley scent without worry. I'll bet your itching to read more.
The Environmental Protection Agency is taking steps to implement a law that is an amendment to the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). Update includes comments from IFRANA's president and CEO.