Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1599What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1235Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 1052Freshen Up Your Perfume Knowledge With Fragrance Academy
- 627Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- 530The beginner face to face with the perfumer’s palette
- 518Endpoint. Thinking Outside the Perfume Bottle
- 436Art of perfumery: Exposing the Perfumer
- 427How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 401Sense and the Subconscious: Is Liking Enough?
- 323Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
Recent in Fragrance (page 3 of 32)
The partnership between Welch Foods, Inc. and Blue Marble Biomaterials will expand the use of natural ingredients, such as biochemicals, in fragrance and cosmetic applications.
With an investment of more than 2 million euros, Eurofragrance will be improving and expanding production within its new Singapore plant by the end of 2017.
In a recent case study, IFRA examined the unintended consequences that European chemical regulations had on lavender farmers and essential oil producers.
According to a recently released report from the Transparency Market Research (TMR), it was estimated that by 2024 the natural fragrant ingredient market will be worth $5.3 billion.
12/2/2016 | Deniz Ataman
A self-made businesswoman and one of the most successful rising stars of the global artisan perfume scene, Moores talks candidly about the challenges she has faced in setting up an ultra niche brand.
12/2/2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
This month's column discusses the chemical composition of lemon verbena oil.
12/2/2016 | Kim Bleimann
In his speech at the 2016 International Federation of Essential Oils and Trades (IFEAT) conference, Kim Bleimann encourages the industry to take an active exploration of the safety of natural chemical substances (NCS) as entities rather than an admixture of their components.
Applications in cosmetics and personal care as well as fragrances and flavors are driving an upward trend for the farnesene class of chemicals.
12/2/2016 | Deniz Ataman
As the demand for naturals grow, the industry is challenged with balancing an authentic natural product with sustainable and safe processes.
Imagine harmoniusly intergrating fragrance duration with balance in a predictable manner. That's what Kao inventors believe they've accomplished, as this patent explains.
The Grand Musée du Parfum in Paris will open December 16, 2016, providing an interactive experience for guests to learn about the history and craft of perfumery.
In an effort to improve sanitation across India and Africa, Bill Gates has decided to fund development of an odor-blocking perfume for toilets.