Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1015World Essential Oil Market Expected to Reach $11.5 billion by 2022
- 944Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 600The Juice
- 598Earthy, Spicy and Sweet: 2016 Fall Fragrance Trends
- 479Go East Young Man...To India's Fragrance Market
- 449Inspiring the Scenthusiasts: Five Years of Teaching Design With Scents
- 402Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 371Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 361Bill Gates Says Bye-Bye Stink
- 335Encapsulating Intellectual Property
Recent in Fragrance (page 2 of 32)
11/2/2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
This month's column discusses the chemical compositions of ylang ylang and cananga oil.
11/2/2016 | Laure Saint-Lary et al.
As natural materials’ price volatility in the marketplace leads to adulteration, innovative authentication techniques may provide stability in quality control.
11/2/2016 | Pia Long
Niche perfumer profile: Neil Morris
11/2/2016 | Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
How can the fragrance industry protect its assets?
This season’s top scents exude a sense of earthiness and sensuality to help transition from the warm days of summer to the frosty days of winter.
Ask any perfumer and they'll tell you: perfumery is an art. Just like cosmetic formulating is a craft. Now, P&G scientists are putting this creative process to modeling—not to take away its "soul," but to optimize it.
This year’s theme will be “Responding to Cleaning Needs for All Generations.”
10/4/2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
Vetiver oil and extract.
10/4/2016 | Pia Long
With a rich career under his nose, Wessel-Jan shares his experiences as a creative and enthusiastic perfumer adapting to an evolving industry.
10/4/2016 | Felix Buccellato
A comparison of flower versus absolute components.
10/4/2016 | Deniz Ataman
Consumers are taking a deeper look at what's inside the package--and it's more than just ingredients.
Aslan Gülçiçek, MG Gülçiçek International, was invited to speak at the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference in Dubai on the market dynamics of the Arabian Peninsula on September 26, 2016.