Most Popular in Fragrance
- 2328The Juice: Inside Givaudan Perfumery School
- 718Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 586Progress in Essential Oils: Grapefruit Oil
- 472The Juice: Dr. Jenny Tillotson and eScent
- 468Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 451Scent and Sorcery: An Occult Excursion into Sensory Perception
- 396Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 378Sustainable Raw Materials in Nepal
- 365The Billion Odor Nose
- 310Exploring IFEAT 2016: The Magic of Oud
Recent in Fragrance (page 2 of 32)
8/2/2016 | Amy Marks-McGee
Industry perfumers muse about the rare Indian sandalwood’s (Santalum album) earthy and complex notes sought after in fine fragrance formulations.
8/2/2016 | Pia Long
The biggest emerging fragrance trend isn’t fragrance.
8/2/2016 | Jay Katz, Rhoda Makled and Deborah Wright
Portable device emulates in-use malodor experiences to advance product development.
8/2/2016 | Olivia Jezler
Do we have more to offer our sense of smell than the next niche fragrance?
The U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases is sponsoring the research to test nootkatone against mosquitoes carrying the Zika virus.
According to a study by Kline, the U.S. home fragrance market is in one of its strongest positions with the strongest growth since 2010 in 2015.
In a recent international survey conducted by IFRA UK and the European Cleaning Journal (ECJ), fragrance is considered to be one of the most important factors for cleaning products.
Amanda Nguyen will join IFRA North America as the director of government affairs and legal, effective July 25.
In a WPC exclusive, Felix Buccellato, founder and perfumer, Custom Essence Inc., sits down with P&F to share how his jasmine sambac findings can be applied to perfumery.
7/6/2016 | Pia Long
In an exclusive interview with biophysicist, Luca Turin, he discusses his controversial vibrational olfaction theory and his passion for perfume.
7/6/2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
This month's column discusses the chemical composition of pink pepper fruit and leaf oils.
Mintel Research has found that celebrity fragrances need revamping in order to appeal to consumers.