Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1456The Mysterious Olfaction Molecule Unmasked
- 675British Society of Perfumers Announce Winners of 2015 Perfumery Excellence Awards
- 385Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 375Take a Bite Out of Scent: Gourmand Trends are Here to Stay
- 357The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 355Study Connects Olfaction and Neurodegenerative Disease
- 313Patent Pick: Sul-fruity Surprise in F&F
- 306Sustainability: Our New Reality
- 279Biological Scent Design
- 266TSCA Reform Bill Signed into Law: What You Need to Know
Recent in Fragrance (page 2 of 5)
Scent marketing company, Air Esscentials, is sponsoring luxury retail event, JCK LUXURY, to create a signature scent for the upscale jewelry retailers which takes place on May 31-June 6, 2016 in Las Vegas.
Sulfur, onion, metallic and. . .tropical fruit? IFF perfumers' noses must have twisted in new directions when they applied for this patent on 2,6-dipropyl-5,6-dihydro-2H-thiopyran-3-carbaldehyde.
SC Johnson now lists all ingredients for products sold in the majority of European countries, as well as the United States.
A bill that amends the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) to revise regulations on chemicals has passed the House although what happens next now remains in question.
A recent study from The Monell Center found the connection between the olfactory marker protein (OMP) and the detection of different scents after a 30-year-old mystery.
The inventors on this fragrance patent traded the two-step (or more) fragrance synthesis dance for a more economic, one-step solution.
Phew—smell that? Odors are out there, lingering until heat and humidity unleash their dirty-socks-in-the-gym-bag potential. That's where pro-scent solutions like this Henkel compound come in, locked and loaded.
Lights, cameras, vanillin! A new patent application from BASF describes a novel stilbene whose vanilla-like odor intensifies under artificial or natural light.
Breathe easier with bergamot. Get away with grapefruit. Loosen up with lemon and relax with rose. AmorePacific has patented an aromatherapy blend for anti-stress effects in perfume and cosmetic applications.
5/10/2016 | Libor Cerveny et al
Due to its stability, this material finds use in a large number of products in the fragrance industry.
5/10/2016 | Pia Long
What happens when there is a fragrance evaluator between a brand and a fragrance house? Are they gatekeepers, critics, interpreters, co-creators, all of these or something else?
Vapor Communications launched Cyrano, a personal consumer electronics device, which plays sequences of scents through a speaker and mood modification platform.