Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1403What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1173Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 957Freshen Up Your Perfume Knowledge With Fragrance Academy
- 539The beginner face to face with the perfumer’s palette
- 448Endpoint. Thinking Outside the Perfume Bottle
- 440Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- 432Art of perfumery: Exposing the Perfumer
- 362Sense and the Subconscious: Is Liking Enough?
- 348Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
- 299Researchers Identify 10 Categories of Smell
Recent in Fragrance (page 2 of 32)
1/11/2017 | Deniz Ataman
What makes an F&F product memorable? Depth. Layer. Texture. And its coinciding political climate.
1/11/2017 | Pia Long, director, Olfiction Ltd.
Krause’s work with geraniol, citral and menthol introduced him to the world of flavor and fragrance where he continues to foster an advocacy for the industry by active participation in the community and education to the trade and public.
1/11/2017 | Patrick Dunphy, Ph.D. and Krishna Bala, Ph.D
Shared chemistry, biochemistry and processing in tea leaf and vanilla pod.
According to a recent Persistence Market Research report, the female fragrance market is on the rise as consumers in emerging markets maintain stronger buying power.
Buckle your seatbelt for "The Future" and "Chauffeur," the newest additions to Ally's line of "New Car Smells."
The Osmotheque of Versailles is a perfume archive, providing visitors with the opportunity to understand the history of more than 4,000 scents from the mid-1800s until now.
Get ready, Alien fans. Thierry Mugler's energetic and striking new fragrance, Alien Eau Sublime, will hit the market in early 2017.
In a recent report, it was projected that the global aroma chemical market will grow at a rate of 5% CAGR for the next four years. Contributing factors to the growth are changing consumer trends, a rise in disposable income and an increase in attention to naturals.
CPL Aromas new range of captive ingredients, Aromafusion, offers a variety of materials for in-house perfumers to create more personalized formulations when working with clients.
For the first time, Vigon International has been named one of the nation’s "Best and Brightest Companies to Work For."
The partnership between Welch Foods, Inc. and Blue Marble Biomaterials will expand the use of natural ingredients, such as biochemicals, in fragrance and cosmetic applications.
With an investment of more than 2 million euros, Eurofragrance will be improving and expanding production within its new Singapore plant by the end of 2017.