Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1302The Juice: Inside Givaudan Perfumery School
- 1164Exploring IFEAT 2016: The Magic of Oud
- 754The Juice: Perfumer Profile: Wessel-Jan Kos, Firmenich
- 679The Arabian Peninsula: A Global Hub of Fragrance
- 659Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 552Progress in Essential Oils: October 2016
- 537Intoxicating Jasmine: There’s No Substitute for the Real Thing
- 455Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 352Progress in Essential Oils: Grapefruit Oil
- 343Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
Recent in Fragrance (page 1 of 32)
This year’s theme will be “Responding to Cleaning Needs for All Generations.”
10/4/2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
Vetiver oil and extract.
10/4/2016 | Pia Long
With a rich career under his nose, Wessel-Jan shares his experiences as a creative and enthusiastic perfumer adapting to an evolving industry.
10/4/2016 | Felix Buccellato
A comparison of flower versus absolute components.
10/4/2016 | Deniz Ataman
Consumers are taking a deeper look at what's inside the package--and it's more than just ingredients.
Aslan Gülçiçek, MG Gülçiçek International, was invited to speak at the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades conference in Dubai on the market dynamics of the Arabian Peninsula on September 26, 2016.
The first session of this year's IFEAT explores one of the Middle East's most prized native ingredients: oud.
Consumers are looking towards unisex fragrances and products that provide a flexible approach to customizing their evolving scent wardrobe.
Beiersdorf researchers have developed a deodorant based on polyquaternium-16 that decreased the production of axillary bacteria, in turn reducing malodor. So no, there's nothing to smell here (but innovation).
8/30/2016 | Deniz Ataman
What is the state of naturals in 2016?
8/30/2016 | By Pia Long
Along with rigorously memorizing 500 materials within the first several months, training to become a perfumer requires a fine balance of passion, creativity, patience and technical skill.
8/30/2016 | Brian M. Lawrence
This month's issues discusses the chemical composition of grapefruit oil.