Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1224Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 644The Juice: Calice Becker
- 542State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 529Editor's Note: A Natural Conversation
- 493A Fresh Language
- 455[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 454Endpoint. Seeing Past the Amber Glass
- 396Techy Fragrance Innovations Turn Heads (and Noses)
- 395Art and Olfaction Awards Honor Independent Perfumers
- 329Wrap Up in Hygge-Inspired F&F
Recent in Fragrance (page 28 of 28)
Jul 31, 2012 | Amy Marks-McGee
Flavor and fragrance are in good company among industries turning an eye to eco-friendliness
May 28, 2012
Morales joined the company in 2008 and has since worked as a technician, sample lab supervisor and apprentice perfumer
Dec 22, 2009
A message from P&F magazine.
Jun 4, 2009
Succeeds Gerold Linzbach July 1.
Jun 3, 2009
Year ending September 30 to reach 42.8 billion yen.
May 18, 2009
Date, locale set.
May 15, 2009
Takasago International Corp. (Tokyo) has reported sales for the year ending March 31, 2009 of 123.97 billion yen, a drop of 0.2% over the previous year (124.23 billion yen).
May 7, 2009
Modest sales gain offset by profitability pressures.