Most Popular in Fragrance
- 915The Billion Odor Nose
- 903The Juice: Dr. Jenny Tillotson and eScent
- 867Nootkatone Evolves to Fight More than the Zika Virus, NIAID Sponsors Research
- 794Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- 696Smell-Training Can Improve Olfactory Loss
- 627Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 624Odor Elimination Testing Never Smelled Better
- 366Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 344Scent and Sorcery: An Occult Excursion into Sensory Perception
- 315Kline Study Finds Home Fragrance Market in the Strongest Position Yet
Recent in Fragrance (page 14 of 32)
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's feature relates to ketones and their use for extending the scent of room fresheners.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's technology features a cartridge designed to release fragrance in conjunction with audio-visual displays.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's highlight describes a multilayer encapsulation technology to deliver fragrance components.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's technology is a fragrance for a scent delivery device to control environmental odor.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's invention relates to an encapsulation technology to stabilize flavor or fragrance oils.
Based on 2016/17's Fall/Winter fragrance trends, Seven Scents launches three new fragrances.
8/27/2015 | Perfumer & Flavorist editors
Patent Picks are compiled by the editors from publicly available sources. The present inventions feature developments using silk to encapsulate flavor and/or fragrance materials.
Turkey bans cosmetic products tested on animals; companies have to list the ingredients of their products in detail. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
A draft law is reportedly in the works to ban animal testing in Russia for cosmetics, perfumes and their ingredients. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Pitbull launched two new fragrances, Pitbull Miami Man and Pitbull Miami Woman.
Isobionics is opening a new laboratory equipped with new generation fermenters and is preparing to launch two new fragrances, sandalwood and patchouli.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015, which prevents a patchwork of conflicting state or local GMO labeling laws [update includes comments from FEMA, GMA].