Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1417Nootkatone Evolves to Fight More than the Zika Virus, NIAID Sponsors Research
- 782The Juice: Dr. Jenny Tillotson and eScent
- 740Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- 680Smell-Training Can Improve Olfactory Loss
- 670The Billion Odor Nose
- 542Odor Elimination Testing Never Smelled Better
- 457The Smell of Clean: Fragrance Drives Consumer Preference in Cleaning Products
- 421Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 339Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 316Kline Study Finds Home Fragrance Market in the Strongest Position Yet
Recent in Fragrance (page 14 of 32)
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's highlight describes a multilayer encapsulation technology to deliver fragrance components.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's technology is a fragrance for a scent delivery device to control environmental odor.
Patent Picks are chosen by the editors from publicly available sources. Today's invention relates to an encapsulation technology to stabilize flavor or fragrance oils.
Based on 2016/17's Fall/Winter fragrance trends, Seven Scents launches three new fragrances.
8/27/2015 | Perfumer & Flavorist editors
Patent Picks are compiled by the editors from publicly available sources. The present inventions feature developments using silk to encapsulate flavor and/or fragrance materials.
Turkey bans cosmetic products tested on animals; companies have to list the ingredients of their products in detail. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
A draft law is reportedly in the works to ban animal testing in Russia for cosmetics, perfumes and their ingredients. #animaltestingcosmeticsban
Pitbull launched two new fragrances, Pitbull Miami Man and Pitbull Miami Woman.
Isobionics is opening a new laboratory equipped with new generation fermenters and is preparing to launch two new fragrances, sandalwood and patchouli.
The U.S. House of Representatives has approved the Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015, which prevents a patchwork of conflicting state or local GMO labeling laws [update includes comments from FEMA, GMA].
A first-person account of the challenges and opportunities for this prized fragrance, cosmetic and medicinal product.
This is part three of a web series about perfumer John King, who applied perfumery ingredients and medieval inspirations from King John to create novel scents.