Wixon's Newest Seasonings Spice Up Everyday Snacks
Posted: July 12, 2013
Wixon Inc. has introduced its latest topical seasonings that can add a new twist to snacks. The zesty new topical seasonings for snacks include:
- Ancho Chili for Nuts; Add some zest to your snacks with the flavor of roasted chili.
- Corn on the Cob; A summertime favorite, enhanced with butter and grill notes.
- Everything Bagel; Your favorite bagel topping, made better. Try this seasoning on tortilla chips for a kick.
- Ghost Pepper; This medium heat blend features five different chili peppers.
- Ginger Sesame; Sweet ginger combined with sesame creates a light, savory-tasting snack.
- Mandarin Teriyaki for Nuts; Garlic, orange, ginger, and soy deliver an exotic touch to nuts.
A sweet yet salty seasoning, great for potato chips.
- Mexican Chocolate; Make popcorn indulgent with this chocolate and cinnamon profile.
- Meyer Lemon; This citrus blend creates a tangy potato chip.
- Sweet & Salty Praline; Enhance potato chips with the brown sugar and nutty notes of this mix.
- Tequila Lime; Liven up potato chips with this smooth seasoning.