Most Popular in:
Wixon Reveals On-Trend Zesty Sauce Seasonings, Rubs and More
Posted: July 26, 2013
Wixon Inc. has launched new on-trend seasonings and rubs as well as zesty sauce seasonings.
The new seasonings and rubs include:
- Bourbon Street Meatball Seasoning : featuring green olives, salami, and zesty spices. Application: ground meat blends.
- Brazilian Meatball Seasoning : this blend contains South American spices, black beans, and coconut flakes. Application: ground meat blends.
- Cajun Fah-Yuh Sausage Seasoning : produces a medium heat with celery and green onion. Applications include: fresh or cooked sausage blends.
- Garam Ancho Masala Rub: an aromatic mix of Indian flavors that can be used topically on meats and vegetables. Applications include: savory main dishes or sides.
- Hot-n-Honey BBQ Rub: a bit of sweet with background notes of honey and crushed chili heat. Applications include: meat or poultry.
- Maple Thyme Sage Seasoning: can be topped over chicken or french fries for a taste of fall. Applications include: poultry or sides.
The new zesty sauce seasonings include:
- Backwoods Beef Stick Ketchup : features the taste of a Tabasco beef jerky stick. Application: seasoning for sauce using ketchup.
- Bacon Ketchup : adds the sizzling flavor of bacon to toppings or sides. Application: seasoning for sauce using ketchup.
- Bacon, Mushroom & Swiss Cheese : enhances cream cheese and sauces with the distinct rich and savory notes of bacon, mushroom and Swiss cheese. Application: blend into cream cheese for dip.
- Bombay Curry Ketchup : is a zesty blend of authentic Indian spices. Application: seasoning for sauce using ketchup.
- Cracked Mustard & Brown Sugar: is a little sweet and a little sour, delivering a bold, Georgia-style BBQ sauce. Application: seasoning for BBQ sauce.
- Korean Queso : can be combined with any cheese sauce to give it a signature Korean soy flavor. Application: seasoning for sauce using queso.
- Sea Salt Dill Vinegar Ketchup: offers the crunch of sea salt and dill vinegar, in a sauce. Application: seasoning for flavored ketchup.