Chefs are the educators in today’s food culture, said Marie Wright, vice president and chief global flavorist at Wild Flavors, during the recent joint meeting of the Society of Flavor Chemists and Chemical Sources Association at New York’s Midtown Executive Club.
The Last Word: CSA/SFC Meeting Explores Sensory Innovation
March 21, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 68912 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 445Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 383How are Pets, Millennials and Essential Oils Shaping F&F?
- 271Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 245Le Herbe Names World's First Master Blender of Cannabis Beverages
- 215Sour to Sweet: Miracle Berry Makes Red Wine Taste Better
- 208Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
- 183White Chocolate Spells Success For Peeps and Hershey’s
- 168Five Adventurous Flavor Trends
- 127The Desire for Asian Fire Spreads Throughout U.S.
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Forward Thinking: Health and Wellness Reboot
3/25/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
3/25/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- The Many Faces of Pasta
4/6/2016, Mona Sinki Rabbat and Gabriel Sinki,