The one thing I thought throughout my career is that chemistry has a very bad reputation,” says Gennadiy Kolomeyer, director of R&D at Renessenz, who will discuss sustainability and “greenness” from a chemist’s perspective as part of the annual meeting of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades in San Francisco, running September 29 to October 3 (www.ifeat.org).
IFEAT Preview: More Than a Slogan—Sustainability in F&F
September 30, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 676Shaking Things Up With New Cocktail Flavor Trends
- 335The Sweet Spot: 3 Lollipop and Hard Candy Trends
- 265Fresh Produce Trending Strongly in 2016
- 205Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 1412016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 114Get Sticky: 4 Trends Set to Impact Global Syrups Market
- 110Top Spring and Summer 2016 Scent Trends
- 101Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
- 97Wixon Gets Spicy With Flavor Trends from North Africa
- 84Unwrapping 5 Sweet Confectionery Trends
- Flavors and Healthy Eating
- Bitter Bites, Better Flavor
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Forward Thinking: Savor the Flavor
8/19/2015, Amy Marks-McGee