The one thing I thought throughout my career is that chemistry has a very bad reputation,” says Gennadiy Kolomeyer, director of R&D at Renessenz, who will discuss sustainability and “greenness” from a chemist’s perspective as part of the annual meeting of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades in San Francisco, running September 29 to October 3 (www.ifeat.org).
IFEAT Preview: More Than a Slogan—Sustainability in F&F
September 30, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 3883 New Trends Pop Up for Carbonated Soft Drinks
- 216Fruit Flavor Trends on the Rise in the Craft Beer Market
- 184Unwrapping 5 Sweet Confectionery Trends
- 1355 Coffee Trends To Serve Up
- 97The Sweet Spot: 3 Lollipop and Hard Candy Trends
- 96Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
- 872016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 84Shaking Things Up With New Cocktail Flavor Trends
- 75Beverage Flavor Trends: Healthy, Clean and Oh So Fizzy
- 57Does Food Science Pay Women Enough?
- Flavors and Healthy Eating
- Bitter Bites, Better Flavor
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Forward Thinking: Savor the Flavor
8/19/2015, Amy Marks-McGee
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee