The one thing I thought throughout my career is that chemistry has a very bad reputation,” says Gennadiy Kolomeyer, director of R&D at Renessenz, who will discuss sustainability and “greenness” from a chemist’s perspective as part of the annual meeting of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades in San Francisco, running September 29 to October 3 (www.ifeat.org).
IFEAT Preview: More Than a Slogan—Sustainability in F&F
September 30, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 79312 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 423Le Herbe Names World's First Master Blender of Cannabis Beverages
- 409How are Pets, Millennials and Essential Oils Shaping F&F?
- 352Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 249Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 224Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
- 182Sour to Sweet: Miracle Berry Makes Red Wine Taste Better
- 142Five Adventurous Flavor Trends
- 133The Desire for Asian Fire Spreads Throughout U.S.
- 1302016 Booming Craft Beer Trends
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Forward Thinking: Health and Wellness Reboot
3/25/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
3/25/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- The Many Faces of Pasta
4/6/2016, Mona Sinki Rabbat and Gabriel Sinki,