The advent of the New Year presents an opportunity to assess the state of the F&F industry and look into the long term for signs of what lies ahead. P&F magazine asked a number of industry experts representing flavorists, perfumers, executives, raw material suppliers and trend watchers to give us their unique short and long views. The results map a litany of challenges, opportunities and insights into future F&F innovation.
The F&F Horizon: 2009 and Beyond
December 17, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 671Shaking Things Up With New Cocktail Flavor Trends
- 305The Sweet Spot: 3 Lollipop and Hard Candy Trends
- 252Fresh Produce Trending Strongly in 2016
- 190Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 167Wixon Gets Spicy With Flavor Trends from North Africa
- 1272016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 120Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
- 117Top Spring and Summer 2016 Scent Trends
- 112Get Sticky: 4 Trends Set to Impact Global Syrups Market
- 108Forward Thinking: Enchanted By Vanilla
- Flavors and Healthy Eating
- Bitter Bites, Better Flavor
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Forward Thinking: Savor the Flavor
8/19/2015, Amy Marks-McGee