The advent of the New Year presents an opportunity to assess the state of the F&F industry and look into the long term for signs of what lies ahead. P&F magazine asked a number of industry experts representing flavorists, perfumers, executives, raw material suppliers and trend watchers to give us their unique short and long views. The results map a litany of challenges, opportunities and insights into future F&F innovation.
The F&F Horizon: 2009 and Beyond
December 17, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 79312 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 422Le Herbe Names World's First Master Blender of Cannabis Beverages
- 409How are Pets, Millennials and Essential Oils Shaping F&F?
- 354Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 249Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 223Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
- 184Sour to Sweet: Miracle Berry Makes Red Wine Taste Better
- 142Five Adventurous Flavor Trends
- 1372016 Booming Craft Beer Trends
- 133The Desire for Asian Fire Spreads Throughout U.S.
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Forward Thinking: Health and Wellness Reboot
3/25/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
3/25/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- The Many Faces of Pasta
4/6/2016, Mona Sinki Rabbat and Gabriel Sinki,