The advent of the New Year presents an opportunity to assess the state of the F&F industry and look into the long term for signs of what lies ahead. P&F magazine asked a number of industry experts representing flavorists, perfumers, executives, raw material suppliers and trend watchers to give us their unique short and long views. The results map a litany of challenges, opportunities and insights into future F&F innovation.
The F&F Horizon: 2009 and Beyond
December 17, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1322Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 698Map of the Flavor World
- 644Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 605Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 582Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 229Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 117Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 97Seasonal Chocolate Hops to the Top
- 96Indulge in Western-Inspired Cheese Flavors
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries