The advent of the New Year presents an opportunity to assess the state of the F&F industry and look into the long term for signs of what lies ahead. P&F magazine asked a number of industry experts representing flavorists, perfumers, executives, raw material suppliers and trend watchers to give us their unique short and long views. The results map a litany of challenges, opportunities and insights into future F&F innovation.
The F&F Horizon: 2009 and Beyond
December 17, 2008
Most Popular in Trends
- 700The Current and Emerging Top Latin Flavors (Infographic)
- 541Top Spring and Summer 2016 Scent Trends
- 41515 Key Opportunity and Emerging Flavors
- 316Can Aromas Dictate Our Taste Buds?
- 280Foregoing Salt and Sugar Without Sacrificing Taste
- 225Report: Flavor & Fragrance Market Expected to Grow to $26.5 Billion by 2016
- 190Chocolate Sales Are Getting Sweeter
- 171Bell Flavors & Fragrances Europe Reveals 2015 Flavor Trends
- 123Citrus Trend Lends Itself to Beverage Industry
- 100Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for Autumn-Winter 2015/16