The 32nd International Days of Essential Oils & Extracts was held this past autumn in Digne, France. What follows is a collection of highlights.
32nd International Days of Essential Oils & Extracts
January 30, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 82712 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 508Le Herbe Names World's First Master Blender of Cannabis Beverages
- 471How are Pets, Millennials and Essential Oils Shaping F&F?
- 304Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 244Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 223Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
- 163Sour to Sweet: Miracle Berry Makes Red Wine Taste Better
- 145High Protein Coffee Coincides with Functional Beverage Trend
- 137The Desire for Asian Fire Spreads Throughout U.S.
- 1252016 Booming Craft Beer Trends
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Forward Thinking: Health and Wellness Reboot
3/25/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
3/25/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- The Many Faces of Pasta
4/6/2016, Mona Sinki Rabbat and Gabriel Sinki,