Most Popular in:
Wixon's Latest Snack Seasonings Trends Include Sriracha and More
Posted: June 6, 2014
Wixon (St. Francis, Wisconsin) has introduced its newest topical seasonings for chips, pretzels, nuts, and other "popable" snacks. The new seasonings for snacks include:
- Cheesy Sriracha Savory—Spices and Tabasco blend with cheese and sriracha for a kick.
- Kashmiri Masala—An aromatic seasoning reminiscent of spices from the Kashmir region of India.
- Organic Chipotle BBQ —This coating is a zesty mix of flavors from peppers and savory spices.
- Organic Coconut Curry—A sweet yet tangy taste for snacks.
- Organic Moroccan—An exotic blend that reflects a sampling of the flavors of Morocco
- Organic Thai Peanut—An Asian infusion, featuring sesame oil, ginger, and lemon.
- Twisted Tangerine and Wasabi—A mix of flavors, where soy sauce, spices, mustard and orange combine for a unique crunch.