Chefs are the educators in today’s food culture, said Marie Wright, vice president and chief global flavorist at Wild Flavors, during the recent joint meeting of the Society of Flavor Chemists and Chemical Sources Association at New York’s Midtown Executive Club.
The Last Word: CSA/SFC Meeting Explores Sensory Innovation
March 21, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1055Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 630Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 551Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 466Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 224Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 139Food and Beverage Trends Keynote Kick-starts Flavorcon 2017
- 117Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 85The Market for Natural Flavors
- 84Seasonal Chocolate Hops to the Top
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries