Chefs are the educators in today’s food culture, said Marie Wright, vice president and chief global flavorist at Wild Flavors, during the recent joint meeting of the Society of Flavor Chemists and Chemical Sources Association at New York’s Midtown Executive Club.
The Last Word: CSA/SFC Meeting Explores Sensory Innovation
March 21, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 674Shaking Things Up With New Cocktail Flavor Trends
- 321The Sweet Spot: 3 Lollipop and Hard Candy Trends
- 255Fresh Produce Trending Strongly in 2016
- 197Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 1372016 Flavor Trends Full of New Culinary Experiences
- 125Wixon Gets Spicy With Flavor Trends from North Africa
- 114Top Spring and Summer 2016 Scent Trends
- 113Get Sticky: 4 Trends Set to Impact Global Syrups Market
- 111Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
- 107Forward Thinking: Enchanted By Vanilla
- Flavors and Healthy Eating
- Bitter Bites, Better Flavor
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Forward Thinking: Savor the Flavor
8/19/2015, Amy Marks-McGee