Chefs are the educators in today’s food culture, said Marie Wright, vice president and chief global flavorist at Wild Flavors, during the recent joint meeting of the Society of Flavor Chemists and Chemical Sources Association at New York’s Midtown Executive Club.
The Last Word: CSA/SFC Meeting Explores Sensory Innovation
March 21, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 82112 Flavors From Around the World That Should Be on Your Radar
- 493Le Herbe Names World's First Master Blender of Cannabis Beverages
- 466How are Pets, Millennials and Essential Oils Shaping F&F?
- 309Five Exotic Fruit Flavor Trends from All Over the World
- 247Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
- 225Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
- 164Sour to Sweet: Miracle Berry Makes Red Wine Taste Better
- 144High Protein Coffee Coincides with Functional Beverage Trend
- 139The Desire for Asian Fire Spreads Throughout U.S.
- 1282016 Booming Craft Beer Trends
- The Last Word: The Miseducation of the F&F Industry
1/4/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Inside F&F's Hottest Market
2/10/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Forward Thinking: Health and Wellness Reboot
3/25/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
3/25/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- The Many Faces of Pasta
4/6/2016, Mona Sinki Rabbat and Gabriel Sinki,