Wixon, Inc. is rolling out several new flavors for meat rubs and marinades, snacks, and sauces and dips. These new products capitalize on trends by incorporating Mediterranean spice blends, Caribbean jerk seasoning and spicy Asian flavors like sriracha and Chinese mustard. These flavors put a gourmet spin on traditional products and create brand new products. They take clear aim at the growing market of more adventurous food consumers.
New Wixon Seasonings Are On Trend
March 26, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1320Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 693Map of the Flavor World
- 644Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 605Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 580Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 229Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 118Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 97Organic Bacon Flavoring Signals Larger Non-GMO Trend
- 97Indulge in Western-Inspired Cheese Flavors
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries