The World Beverage Competition recently bestowed awards on several beverage companies for their product innovations. With entries in 22 categories from 30 countries, the event saw more than 10,000 entries, and among the winners were China Mist, which won a Platinum and a Bronze Award in the Tea Division for its Pure Wild Blueberry Green Tea and its Pure Lotus Pear Green Tea, respectively, and in the Packaging Division, the Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka package won a Bronze Award.
World Beverage Competition Highlights Trends
June 21, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1271Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 644Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 592Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 565Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 532Map of the Flavor World
- 229Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 117Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 108Food and Beverage Trends Keynote Kick-starts Flavorcon 2017
- 102Indulge in Western-Inspired Cheese Flavors
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries