PureCircle recently addressed European food and beverage executives on consumers’ acceptance of stevia, marking it as a mainstream ingredient. Speaking at the 7th Annual Senior Executive Summit of the European Networking Group in Amsterdam, Luca Quagliania, PureCircle’s vice president of sales for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, said, “We are past the tipping point,” noting 600 stevia-related product launches and a 91% spike in U.S. retail sales of products made with stevia in 2010. The presentation also included a summary of factors driving global demand and fueling growth; the success of product formulations across a wide range of applications; and the importance of maintaining tight supply chain control over the ingredient from plant breeding through finished product.
PureCircle Presents on Stevia's "Tipping Point"
June 13, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1250Pepsi vs. Coke: The Flavor Differences
- 642Forward Thinking: By Nature
- 575Natural Flavors Rank High for 2017
- 553Floral Flavors Flourish in the West
- 377Map of the Flavor World
- 228Coffee Talk With Flavorcon Speaker Barb Stuckey
- 120Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 106Food and Beverage Trends Keynote Kick-starts Flavorcon 2017
- 98Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
- 95Indulge in Western-Inspired Cheese Flavors
- Endpoint: Is Willy Wonka* Running F&F's Reality?
5/10/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Sensory Sensations
8/2/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint. F&F Keeps the Score on Health
6/8/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Forward Thinking: Waste Not, Want Not
10/4/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Big Data with a Grain of Salt*
12/2/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Managing Editor, Cosmetics & Toiletries