PureCircle recently addressed European food and beverage executives on consumers’ acceptance of stevia, marking it as a mainstream ingredient. Speaking at the 7th Annual Senior Executive Summit of the European Networking Group in Amsterdam, Luca Quagliania, PureCircle’s vice president of sales for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, said, “We are past the tipping point,” noting 600 stevia-related product launches and a 91% spike in U.S. retail sales of products made with stevia in 2010. The presentation also included a summary of factors driving global demand and fueling growth; the success of product formulations across a wide range of applications; and the importance of maintaining tight supply chain control over the ingredient from plant breeding through finished product.
PureCircle Presents on Stevia's "Tipping Point"
June 13, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 417Wake Up With Coffee Butter
- 316Five Buzzy Beverage Trends for 2017
- 300Shake It Off: New Shamrock Flavors Hit the Menu
- 295Warm Up to Sweet Soup
- 280Organic Bacon Flavoring Signals Larger Non-GMO Trend
- 213Food and Beverage Trends Keynote Kick-starts Flavorcon 2017
- 192Wine Not Try Infused Coffee?
- 174Flavorcon 2017 Registration Opens, Pre-Show Rates Available
- 159Indulge in Western-Inspired Cheese Flavors
- 156The Market for Beverage Flavors
- Forward Thinking: Health and Wellness Reboot
3/25/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- Endpoint: From Scent Dieting to Flavor Irritants: ‘Wellness’ in F&F
3/25/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer, Perfumer & Flavorist
- The Many Faces of Pasta
4/6/2016, Mona Sinki Rabbat and Gabriel Sinki,
- Rice on the Rise
4/6/2016, Gabriel Sinki
- The Future of the Flavor Business
4/6/2016, Hans Abderhalden