The next Society of Flavor Chemists (Neptune, New Jersey) and Chemical Sources Association (Neptune, New Jersey) meeting will be held on February 5, 2009 at the Sheraton University City Hotel, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In addition to the board and committee meetings, the event will feature a series of presentations on the latest research relating to the flavor industry, by members of the Monell Chemical Senses Center. This will be followed by a tour of the center and some scientific demonstrations by its members.
SFC/CSA Meeting to Focus on Monell Research
January 16, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Research
- 202Study Reveals That Color Affects Taste Perception
- 163Endpoint. Synesthesia is Music to our Taste Buds
- 95Taste, Aroma and the Brain
- 88Neurogastronomy: A Culinary and Scientific Collaboration
- 76Patent Pick: A Knack for Natural Flavors
- 64How Will Sustainability Goals of Big Retailers Affect F&F?
- 63The relationship between odor and flavor
- 57Natural Source Testing for Flavors and Fragrances
- 30Firmenich Developing New Encapsulation Technology
- 26Upping Fragrance Intensity via Cyclodextrins*
- Raw Material Bulletin: March 2015
2/26/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Evaluating Encapsulation Economics
4/6/2016, L. Michael Popplewell
- The Impact of Recombinant DNA Technology on the Flavor and Fragrance Industry
4/6/2016, Andreas Muheim, Alex Hausler, Boris Schilling and Konrad Lerch
- Flavor Changes in Plastic Containers: A Literature Review
4/6/2016, Hans Gremli
- Enantiomeric Odor Differences and Gas Chromatographic Properties of Flavors and Fragrances.
4/6/2016, Bernhard Koppenhoefer, Richard Behnisch, Ulrich Epperlein, Helga Holzschuh, Alexander Bernreuther, Patrick Piras and Christian Roussel