The next Society of Flavor Chemists (Neptune, New Jersey) and Chemical Sources Association (Neptune, New Jersey) meeting will be held on February 5, 2009 at the Sheraton University City Hotel, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In addition to the board and committee meetings, the event will feature a series of presentations on the latest research relating to the flavor industry, by members of the Monell Chemical Senses Center. This will be followed by a tour of the center and some scientific demonstrations by its members.
SFC/CSA Meeting to Focus on Monell Research
January 16, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Research
- 507Symrise Uses Food and Pleasure Study to Create New Flavors
- 379Study Reveals That Color Affects Taste Perception
- 206Editor's Note: The Doors of Perception...Lead Us to the Senses
- 167How Will Sustainability Goals of Big Retailers Affect F&F?
- 91Does Sound Impact Taste?
- 67Endpoint: A Discussion on Natural
- 54Upping Fragrance Intensity via Cyclodextrins*
- 50Taste, Aroma and the Brain
- 48Flavor Changes in Plastic Containers: A Literature Review
- 40The Sweet Flavor of Innovation: Industry Responds to Sugar Reduction in Formulations
- Chemical Characterization of Vanilla pompona Scheide, Part II
1/4/2016, Galeas et al.
- Raw Material Bulletin: March 2015
2/26/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Evaluating Encapsulation Economics
4/6/2016, L. Michael Popplewell
- The Impact of Recombinant DNA Technology on the Flavor and Fragrance Industry
4/6/2016, Andreas Muheim, Alex Hausler, Boris Schilling and Konrad Lerch
- Flavor Changes in Plastic Containers: A Literature Review
4/6/2016, Hans Gremli