The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association has posted its GRAS 26 list. Covering numbers 4728 to 4778, the ingredients listed include mangosteen distillate and stevioside.
FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
February 4, 2013
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 546FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- 2836th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 270EU Proposal Updates Novel Foods Law, Talks Nano Ingredients
- 209European Commission Orders to Remove Perilla Aldehyde Flavoring
- 196EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 55Publication of Sixth Food Chemicals Codex
- 49FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 48FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
- 34OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 30Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor