The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association's Regulatory Affairs Committee announced the following today. The Brazilian government on Friday, January 26, 2007 published the ratification of the Mercosur regulation on flavors. Flavors accepted by JECFA, CoE, FDA or FEMA continue to be officially acceptable for use in Brazil.
Brazil Ratifies Mercosur Regulation
January 29, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 253EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 154Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 137Nutrition Facts Update: Bev Makers Cutting the Sugar in Drinks
- 129Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 106FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- 1046th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 41Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 28OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 25FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 23EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg