Most Popular in:
Regulatory Happenings on the Horizon
By: Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
Posted: December 29, 2006, from the January 2007 issue of P&F magazine.
Purchase This Article
- From P&F Magazine
- January 2007 issue, pg. 30
- 2 pages
- Adobe PDF for download
- Printed copies mailed to you
Here, William Troy (FEMA regulatory affairs committee chair and FMA treasurer) explains the impact of REACH, the California Safe Cosmetics Act, and the future of regulations for the flavor and fragrance industry.
Questions P&F asked William Troy:
- What are some of the key regulatory issues that will be at the forefront in 2007? What role will REACH play?
- How will the California Safe Cosmetics Act (going into effect this month) affect the flavor and fragrance industry?
- Where do you see the industry’s regulations heading in the next five to 10 years?
This is only an excerpt of the full article that appeared in P&F Magazine, but you can purchase the full-text version.