The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) has released a REACH-IT Frequently Asked Questions paper (click here to download—pdf 109 KB). The FAQ is intended to help members understand how invoices and payments in REACH-IT are received and paid and how to contact ECHA if questions arise concerning an invoice. (Sources: FMA, FEMA)
ECHA FAQ on REACH-IT Fees and Invoices
August 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 505Update: Food and Flavor Industries Relish Passage of GMO Labeling Bill
- 1346th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 73EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 70Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 44Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 42What's the Latest with GMO Labeling?
- 29FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- 21OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 18FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 16Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg