The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association has posted its GRAS 26 list. Covering numbers 4728 to 4778, the ingredients listed include mangosteen distillate and stevioside.
FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
February 4, 2013
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 559FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- 211EU Proposal Updates Novel Foods Law, Talks Nano Ingredients
- 2046th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 135EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 98European Commission Orders to Remove Perilla Aldehyde Flavoring
- 32Publication of Sixth Food Chemicals Codex
- 29FDA Warning Reminder: Whole Stevia Leaf Not GRAS Approved
- 29FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 27FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
- 24OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor