The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association has posted its GRAS 26 list. Covering numbers 4728 to 4778, the ingredients listed include mangosteen distillate and stevioside.
FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
February 4, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 161Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 152FDA Dissuades Using ‘GMO’ Acronym on Labels
- 144Flavorchem Launches Line of Non-GMO Ingredients
- 1266th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 60Update: Flavor Under Fire in E-Cigarettes
- 42OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 40European Commission Orders to Remove Perilla Aldehyde Flavoring
- 32EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 27FEMA GRAS 27 List Adds New Materials, Nixes Quinoline and More
- 26FEMA Updates GRAS List
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor