REACH Registration Fees
April 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 242Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 173FDA Dissuades Using ‘GMO’ Acronym on Labels
- 155Flavorchem Launches Line of Non-GMO Ingredients
- 1146th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 79Update: Flavor Under Fire in E-Cigarettes
- 39OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 34FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- 27FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 27EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 26FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
The European Commission has adopted a regulation for the fee schedule for registration under REACH. The fees are based on tonnage and range from €1,600 for 1–10 tons and €31,000 for substances above 1,000 tons. There are also some reduced fees for small busineses. Click here (pdf, 92 kb) to view the regulation on the REACH fees. (Source: FEMA, FMA)
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor