The European Commission has adopted a regulation for the fee schedule for registration under REACH. The fees are based on tonnage and range from €1,600 for 1–10 tons and €31,000 for substances above 1,000 tons. There are also some reduced fees for small busineses. Click here (pdf, 92 kb) to view the regulation on the REACH fees. (Source: FEMA, FMA)
REACH Registration Fees
April 25, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 530Update: Food and Flavor Industries Relish Passage of GMO Labeling Bill
- 1266th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 54Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 54EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 54Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 42What's the Latest with GMO Labeling?
- 22OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 20FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 17Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 15FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg