The European Flavour and Fragrance Association (EFFA) has released the latest REACH Information Letter, 08/01, regarding participation in EFFA's consortia and the nomination of Only Representatives for non-Community manufacturers. Click here to view the information letter.
EFFA's REACH Info Letter
April 23, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 479Update: Food and Flavor Industries Relish Passage of GMO Labeling Bill
- 1276th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 123EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 95Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 48Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 39What's the Latest with GMO Labeling?
- 39FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- 23OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 18Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 14FEMA Updates GRAS List
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg