The European Flavour and Fragrance Association (EFFA) has released the latest REACH Information Letter, 08/01, regarding participation in EFFA's consortia and the nomination of Only Representatives for non-Community manufacturers. Click here to view the information letter.
EFFA's REACH Info Letter
April 23, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 1436th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 66OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 54GMO Labeling Debate Heats Up in Washington
- 26What's the Latest with GMO Labeling?
- 22EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 19Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 18FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 17FEMA GRAS 27 List Adds New Materials, Nixes Quinoline and More
- 16European Commission Orders to Remove Perilla Aldehyde Flavoring
- 16FDA Proposes Rule to Extend its Authority over E-cigarettes
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg