The European Federation of Essential Oils (EFEO) has released its latest Circular Letter (22), providing updates on REACH and declarations of allergens in food products. To view the Circular Letter (22), click here. To view the annexed information on the steps to REACH registration, click here. (Source: FEMA)
Essential Oils REACH Update
December 6, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 245Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 173FDA Dissuades Using ‘GMO’ Acronym on Labels
- 153Flavorchem Launches Line of Non-GMO Ingredients
- 1276th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 75Update: Flavor Under Fire in E-Cigarettes
- 40OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 31EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 29FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- 26FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 26FEMA GRAS 27 List Adds New Materials, Nixes Quinoline and More
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor