The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has signed an agreement with the US Food and Drug Administration to increase information exchange between the regulatory bodies. EFSA, which has just celebrated its fifth anniversary, anticipates forming additional agreements with governments in Japan and Oceania.
EFSA, US FDA Sign Cooperation Agreement
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 465Defining Natural in Flavor Substances
- 268Keeping Up with Consumers & Regulations at Flavorcon 2017
- 996th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 53Naturally Does It
- 50Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- 39Carrageenan -- Out (Mic. Drop)
- 36Defending Flavors
- 34Regulatory View: The Taste Test
- 31EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 31Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- Flavor Applications in Wine
5/2/2016, Saul Spector
- The safe use of flavors—update
5/2/2016, Roger Middlekauf
- Labeling of Alcoholic Beverages
5/2/2016, Rus Schay
- 2nd symposium of The Society of Flavor Chemists "Flavors--Safety and Regulations"
- Defining Natural in Flavor Substances
1/27/2017, By Fanny Lambert, Joseph Zucca, Biotechnology Department, MANE SA, Le Bar sur Loup, France; B Christine Schippa, Analytical Department, MANE SA, Le Bar sur Loup, France