Chinese Report on Food Safety Posted
November 1, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 236Campbell Starts to Label 'GMO'
- 176FDA Dissuades Using ‘GMO’ Acronym on Labels
- 166Flavorchem Launches Line of Non-GMO Ingredients
- 115Update: Flavor Under Fire in E-Cigarettes
- 1136th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 38FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- 35OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 33FEMA Updates Statement on e-Cigs
- 31FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 31EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
China's State Council Information Office has launched a report titled "The Quality and Safety of Food in China." The text, available here, details the government's efforts in improving food safety and quality. (Source: FEMA)
- How to: Organic Certification
5/13/2009, Jessica Walden and Ellen Holton, Quality Assurance International Inc.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
1/9/2009, Patty Benson, SAFC
- A Structured Approach toward Standardized Specifications for the Flavor Industry
3/18/2009, G. Lösing, B. Ebeling, J. Foerstner, R. Althage, C.O. Schmidt and G.E. Krammer, Symrise
- Naturally Does It
11/16/2009, Steve Pringle (with John Gilroy), Frutarom USA
- NEXT: Commoditization and Food/Flavor Safety
1/13/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor