China's State Council Information Office has launched a report titled "The Quality and Safety of Food in China." The text, available here, details the government's efforts in improving food safety and quality. (Source: FEMA)
Chinese Report on Food Safety Posted
November 1, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 465Update: Food and Flavor Industries Relish Passage of GMO Labeling Bill
- 160EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 1316th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 94Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 50Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 44FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- 37What's the Latest with GMO Labeling?
- 22OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 18FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 18Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg