As new research reveals that 75% of US consumers buy natural and/or organic food, advocates claim that these findings dispel the myth that organic produce is exclusively for a small minority with steadfast organic principles. The organic market is now firmly positioned in the mainstream.
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 247EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 183Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 154Nutrition Facts Update: Bev Makers Cutting the Sugar in Drinks
- 132Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 1006th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 98FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- 28OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 28Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 26FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 24EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg