"My whole message today is: How can you produce a safe product for its intended use and then find a way to [effectively] communication how people should use that product," said attorney Jacqueline Simmons, a partner at Baker & Daniels, during a contentious breakfast session of the Society of Flavor Chemists during the Institute of Flavor Technologists expo in Chicago.
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 504Update: Food and Flavor Industries Relish Passage of GMO Labeling Bill
- 1336th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 75EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 74Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 44Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 42What's the Latest with GMO Labeling?
- 29FDA Hosts Industry Webinar on Nutrition Facts Label
- 21OEHHA Intends to List β-Myrcene and Pulegone as Cancer Causing
- 18FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 16Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg