"My whole message today is: How can you produce a safe product for its intended use and then find a way to [effectively] communication how people should use that product," said attorney Jacqueline Simmons, a partner at Baker & Daniels, during a contentious breakfast session of the Society of Flavor Chemists during the Institute of Flavor Technologists expo in Chicago.
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 225European Commission Makes New Proposals for Organics
- 1076th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 36Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 24FEMA GRAS 27 List Adds New Materials, Nixes Quinoline and More
- 24European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
- 20Will Nixing the EU’s Sugar Quota Bring Sweet Change?
- 18FEMA Updates GRAS List
- 17FEMA GRAS 26 Now Available
- 13EFSA: Citrus Flavor Perilla Aldehyde is Unsafe, Genotoxic
- 13FDA Issues Final Rule on GRAS
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg
- "EEC Flavour Directive”
4/6/2016, Harms-Erwin Muermann