"My whole message today is: How can you produce a safe product for its intended use and then find a way to [effectively] communication how people should use that product," said attorney Jacqueline Simmons, a partner at Baker & Daniels, during a contentious breakfast session of the Society of Flavor Chemists during the Institute of Flavor Technologists expo in Chicago.
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 465Defining Natural in Flavor Substances
- 268Keeping Up with Consumers & Regulations at Flavorcon 2017
- 996th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 53Naturally Does It
- 50Regulatory Watch: Trans Fat, GRAS, Fragrance Guidelines and More
- 39Carrageenan -- Out (Mic. Drop)
- 36Defending Flavors
- 34Regulatory View: The Taste Test
- 31EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 31Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- Flavor Applications in Wine
5/2/2016, Saul Spector
- The safe use of flavors—update
5/2/2016, Roger Middlekauf
- Labeling of Alcoholic Beverages
5/2/2016, Rus Schay
- 2nd symposium of The Society of Flavor Chemists "Flavors--Safety and Regulations"
- Defining Natural in Flavor Substances
1/27/2017, By Fanny Lambert, Joseph Zucca, Biotechnology Department, MANE SA, Le Bar sur Loup, France; B Christine Schippa, Analytical Department, MANE SA, Le Bar sur Loup, France