"My whole message today is: How can you produce a safe product for its intended use and then find a way to [effectively] communication how people should use that product," said attorney Jacqueline Simmons, a partner at Baker & Daniels, during a contentious breakfast session of the Society of Flavor Chemists during the Institute of Flavor Technologists expo in Chicago.
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 629Carrageenan -- Out (Mic. Drop)
- 509Q&A: EU’s Regulation Progression with Alexander Mohr
- 1516th Edition of Food Chemical Codex Now Open-Source
- 105REACH—The Essential Guide
- 98Evolva Talks GMO Labeling Law and What's Needed Next
- 73EU Deletes Four Flavor Ingredients on Safety Concerns
- 54Look Who's Talkin' About Natural: FDA Ends Comments
- 45Ensuring Regulatory Compliance for Flavor Companies
- 41FDA Asks Public How to Define 'Natural'?
- 41Redefining Communication: NAFFS Explores Safety and Natural Labeling
- Regulatory View: The Taste Test
4/6/2016, Tim Adams
- European Flavor Regulation (EC) No. 2232/96
4/6/2016, Louise-Anne Vervaet
- TSCA and TSCA Compliance
4/6/2016, Daniel F. Rovelli and Robert H. Bedoukian
- The Significance of GRAS and Nature-Identical for Worldwide Harmonization of Flavor Regulation
4/6/2016, Jan Stofberg
- "EEC Flavour Directive”
4/6/2016, Harms-Erwin Muermann