Frutarom’s rooibos tea extract (CAS# 84650-60-2) is a dark brown FEMA GRAS liquid with good water solubility, and refreshing, uplifting tea notes with an underlying sweetness. The product has rich caramelic undertones, balanced with thick woody body and subtle spice nuances. It is recommended for use in instant or packaged beverages, as well as in confectionary, where it imparts a sweet organic aroma and taste.
Rooibos tea extract
April 1, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 158Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 146Organic Flavor Clarification
- 139The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 115In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 77Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 60Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 57The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 56Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 40Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 37Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy