Frutarom’s rooibos tea extract (CAS# 84650-60-2) is a dark brown FEMA GRAS liquid with good water solubility, and refreshing, uplifting tea notes with an underlying sweetness. The product has rich caramelic undertones, balanced with thick woody body and subtle spice nuances. It is recommended for use in instant or packaged beverages, as well as in confectionary, where it imparts a sweet organic aroma and taste.
Rooibos tea extract
April 1, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 249Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 223A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 221Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 134Organic Flavor Clarification
- 104Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 82U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 67Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 63The Citrus Trail
- 57Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 35Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- Progress in Essential Oils: Turmeric Oil, Part 1
2/29/2016, Brian M. Lawrence, Consultant
- γ-Decalactone: March 2016
2/29/2016, John Wright
- Raw Material Bulletin: August 2014
- Endpoint. Defending Nature’s F&F Sources
2/29/2016, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: March 2016
2/29/2016, Judith Michalski, Senior Flavorist, abelei flavors