Advanced Biotech offers an FTNF natural cinnamon extract (CAS# 64-17-51121-33-5) that has a cinnamon, red hot, spicy smell and a spicy, sweet cinnamon taste. With a recommended use level of 50–100 ppm, this material can be used in candy, confections, and gum and bakery applications.
November 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 155Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 134The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 130In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 82Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 63Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 53Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 40Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 39Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy