Lionel Hitchen’s cinnamon OR (FN 13124) is a natural, brown/green oily liquid obtained by acetone/hexane extraction and distillation of cinnamon bark. Its maximum solvent residue is 25 ppm, while its minimum oil content is approximately 67% v/w (BP 1980 Appendix XIE). The product conforms to an approved standard when tasted at 0.01% in neutral soup or a similar bland medium.
August 17, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 144What Will Be the New Definition of 'Natural'?
- 124Organic Flavor Clarification
- 106Report: APAC Is Fastest Growing Food Additive Market
- 69Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 30Mint: Perspectives from Field to Formulation
- 28Evolva Introduces Zero-Cal. Sweetener
- 26Monk Fruit Juice Launched as Sugar Substitute
- 21Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 20Progress in Essential Oils: Lavender Oil
- 14Caproic Acid
- Market Overview: Vibrant India
4/30/2009, Sant Sanganeria, Ultra International Limited
- Progress in Essential Oils
3/5/2010, Brian M. Lawrence
- Raw Material Bulletin: CSA Roundtable
7/29/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Reformulating the Future
10/28/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Better Botanical Extracts Through Advanced Extraction Technology
11/15/2010, Armin Prahst, Teawolf