Lionel Hitchen’s cinnamon OR (FN 13124) is a natural, brown/green oily liquid obtained by acetone/hexane extraction and distillation of cinnamon bark. Its maximum solvent residue is 25 ppm, while its minimum oil content is approximately 67% v/w (BP 1980 Appendix XIE). The product conforms to an approved standard when tasted at 0.01% in neutral soup or a similar bland medium.
August 17, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 155Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 134The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 130In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 82Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 63Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 53Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 40Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- 39Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy