Advanced Biotech’s FTNF natural chocolate extract (CAS# 8002-31-1) possesses a rich, creamy, deep chocolate smell and a sweet chocolate taste. At a level of 50–100 ppm, it is recommended for use in bakery applications, beverages, confections and sauces. The company’s natural açai extract imparts an earthy, wine and berry smell, and earthy, red wine and berry taste, in applications ranging from baked goods to beverages to ice cream to energy bars. Recommended use level: 50–100 ppm.
FTNF natural chocolate extract
July 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 142Organic Flavor Clarification
- 131In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 107Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 98The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 85Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 61Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 57The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 48Aroma Chemicals From the Tropics
- 43Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 36Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy