Advanced Biotech’s FTNF natural chocolate extract (CAS# 8002-31-1) possesses a rich, creamy, deep chocolate smell and a sweet chocolate taste. At a level of 50–100 ppm, it is recommended for use in bakery applications, beverages, confections and sauces. The company’s natural açai extract imparts an earthy, wine and berry smell, and earthy, red wine and berry taste, in applications ranging from baked goods to beverages to ice cream to energy bars. Recommended use level: 50–100 ppm.
FTNF natural chocolate extract
July 9, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 219Progress in Essential Oils: Celery Seed and Leaf Oils
- 204A Natural and a Pod: Commonalities in Vanilla and Tea Processing
- 193Sustainability in Madagascar's Vanilla Supply Chain
- 171Burt’s Bees Goes Holistic With Plant-Based Protein Shakes
- 147Organic Flavor Clarification
- 135Plant-Based Bacon Flavor? Industry-Tested, Vegan-Approved
- 81Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 55U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
- 48Flavor Bites: 2-Acetyl Pyrazine
- 41Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors