Virginia Dare now offers tea extracts and concentrates (black, green and oolong teas) in liquid and dry, natural, and caffeine-free forms. Green and black teas are also available in clear and colorless, and are produced in concentrations from 100-fold to 5,000-fold. The extracts can be used in combination with other flavor extracts, such as lime, peach, and the popular superfruit flavors in beverages, dairy products, baked goods, and health and wellness products.
Tea Extracts and Concentrates
June 12, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 144Organic Flavor Clarification
- 131In Safety Testing We Trust: Strengthening Natural Evaluation
- 115Progress in Essential Oils: Spanish Marjoram Oil
- 103The Future of Artificial Flavors & Ingredients
- 84Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials
- 61Clean Labels Grow Into 2022
- 58The Continuing Evolution of Terpene Products and Specialties
- 44Aroma Chemicals From the Tropics
- 44Mane Launches Authentic and Fresh Herb Range
- 37Natural Raw Materials for Natural WONF Flavors
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials: January 2005
5/5/2016, Gerard Mosciano
- Raw Material Bulletin: May 2016
- Progress in Essential Oils: Tagetes Oil
5/10/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Organoleptic Characteristics of Flavor Materials - July 2016
7/6/2016, Judith Michalski
- U.S. Vanilla Regulations—Time for an Update?
8/2/2016, Krishna Bala and Patrick Dunphy